Graduate Sales Account Manager at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Sales Account Manager
Req No: SLS00002647
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Did you know that at P&G Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good.
- That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G - our customers, our people, and our company.
- You will be offered a position in the Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions around the brands that we sell in Nigeria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB and Always
- Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence since 1837 globally and since 1992 in Nigeria.
What You Get To Do
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Smaller stores, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Overall responsibility for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
- Store visits with Customers regularly
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market for new geographies/ categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
- Collect market information through different channels (market Insight) and share with decision influencers.
- Collaborate with Multi-functional colleagues to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery and respond to market needs and trends.
- Drive the identification/ exploration of potential business opportunities that extend beyond the immediate business operations.
- Monitor, track and report Sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/exceed Sales targets. Report monthly results and relevant market information, including information on competitive activities.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all Sales team members – engaging, enabling & energizing the Team.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree graduate from any discipline
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
What We Will Offer You?
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills - we offer you an environment to showcase your knowledge and management abilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring - you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other senior managers
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
- Business Development Executive Job at Pause Factory
- Business Development Manager Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Sales Executive Job at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- Business Development Manager - Construction Job at Business Development Manager - Construction
- Area Sales Manager Job at Regus
- Business Development Officer Job at a reputable company
- Area Sales Manager Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- BAYIT PROPERTIES & INVESTMENT LTD Recruitment for a Business Development Executive (BDE)
- Sales Representative Job at Workforce Group
- Client Service/Business Development Officer Job at Canaan Consulting