Graduate Sales Executive Job at Maersk Line
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with strong logistics and services background, looking to embark on an exciting career with us in Nigeria
- As Sales Executive you will be responsible for the commercial and financial development of a portfolio of clients focusing on supply chain solutions and partnership to achieve long-term success.
You will be expected to:
- Build a strong, profitable and value-based sales approach, with a proactive and customer-centric mindset;
- Drive effective sales initiatives resulting in revenue creation for both ocean and landside activities, contributing to top line growth.
- Manage the entire portfolio of Customers and sales activities to maximize revenues and profitability.
- Exponentially grow Logistics services: IHI, CHB, depot, warehousing; growing Net Revenue and Gross Profit by unleashing strong products with supporting value proposition that integrates and simplifies the logistics business for our customers both on import and export fronts.
- Leverage understanding of the local business environment to support sales and marketing strategy development.
- Make sure Salesforce.com is updated correctly and on time with all the required and relevant information.
- Keep abreast of market developments and communicate relevant information to the sales manager.
- Proactively assist finance and customer service in settling unpaid invoices and long-standing containers, respectively.
- Strategic in locating customer logistics solutions through engagement that identifies, acknowledges, and works with Customers pain points.
- Monitor and report on critical KPIs.
- A values-driven individual with a Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of sales experience within the logistics and services industry.
- Consultative sales experience in logistics demonstrating customer-centric mindset in direct customer engagements.
- Self-starter, self-motivator, comfortable with high level of autonomy, while also a team player.
- Good command in English, both in written and oral communications. Knowledge of local language Igbo is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Personal Integrity and adherence to company’s values.
- Excellent understanding of logistics solutions and operations covering all modes of international transportation, warehousing and distribution, e-commerce.
- Proficient in stakeholder management with proven capability to build strong networks and influence decision-makers in a matrix organization structure.
- We offer you an exciting international career opportunity at Maersk with exposure to a challenging business environment, characterized by high pace, diversity and competitive benefits.
- In this position, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in Commercial activities with enhanced exposure to Maersk end to end logistics products and value proposition.
- Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Associate (Fintech) Recruitment at Klasha
- Software Sales Executive Job at Axespire Software Solutions
- Telesales Representative Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Sales Representative & Accountant Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Sales Executive Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited
- Sales Executive Job at Kirby Nigeria
- GTI Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Deposit Business Development Officer