Medpau Grauduate Trainee Program
The Medpau Graduate Trainee Program is the starting point for a fulfilling career in the healthcare industry. It is highly participatory and has been well structured to equip you with skills and unparalleled training needed to get ahead in your career as we expose you to unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are out to find the best brains and build a team of high-performing individuals, who will take on management positions in Medpau International Limited.
You will embark on various virtual teaching and learning from different departments, gain valuable professional experiences, and systematically explore every aspect of healthcare business management. You will engage in intelligent conversations, complete challenging hands-on roles, group projects and have unlimited opportunities to champion solutions that will shape Africa’s healthcare business space.
All the while, you will be supported by a direct supervisor to guide you through the program and provide you with constructive feedback needed to bring out the best in you as you spend 3 months with us.
What we look out for
How to Apply
- Be below 30 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- Have what is takes to work in a face paced innovative environment
- Application deadline is 21st June, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply through the link https://forms.gle/7nsnbsQidMrx6Wm4A forward your CV and address your application letter to the Head of Recruitment, Mr. Tom David firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Support Administrator Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator Job at eHealth Africa
- Social Media Manager Job at Kwik Delivery
- Business Development Manager, Sales and Marketing Recruitment
- Sales Executive Job at REALTY POINT LIMITED
- Facility Associate / Receptionist Recruitment
- Sales Officer Job at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited
- Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at Instant Laundry
- Administrative Officer Job at Ideal Staffing Agency