Graduate Trainee (Business Development Management) Recruitment at GTI Group
GTI Group - We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base - Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals – to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Business Development Management)
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities and grow market share
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services
- Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting
- Create proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company’s products and services so as to provide clear and accurate answer to client’s enquiries.
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently reviewing holdings, cash position, profitability, assets under management and other client related reports.
- Collaborate with internal and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Meet weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay abreast of the market
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Graduate Trainee" as the subject of the mail.
- Property Manager / Business Development Manager Job at Asset Management Group
- Sales Marketer Job at Skkai Furniture and Interior Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Zealand Properties
- NYSC Member Recruitment at Amazon Energy Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saro Africa
- Sales Executive Job at Dradrock Real Estate Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at RAY Oil and Gas
- Business Developer Recruitment at 3D Impact Marketing Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Green Africa Airways Limited
- Trainee Field Engineer / Trainee Rigger / Rigger (Networking) Job at SimbaNET Nigeria