(Graduate Trainee) Investment Officer Recruitment at Rich-Oak
Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Investment Officer - Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices.
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 0 - 1 year
- Must have recently concluded NYSC
- Impeccable marketing and customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
- N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Graduate Office Assistant Recruitment at WAVE.
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company(BEDC) 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Hewlett Packard(HP) DigitISE Graduate Program - Digital Sales
- Blueinc Technologies NYSC Graduate Internship 2021
- Trainee Accountant Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
- Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022
- Ongoing Recruitment at Contec Global Group
- Graduate Travel Intern Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
- Graduate Special Teacher Trainee Recruitment at Paul Esther Consulting
- Frigoglass Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Glass Technologist