Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- A fast-growing Microfinance Bank that has its Head office in Lagos is looking for a vibrant and smart Fresh Graduate Trainee to fill our various vacant positions.
- Applicants must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND in a related discipline (Not longer than 2017)
- Applicant must be within the age of 25-30 years.
- NYSC Certificate not earlier than 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- ExxonMobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019
- NYSC Corp Member Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate Engineering Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at BP Solutions Africa
- Alan & Grant IDL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Alan & Grant IDL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Zerofinance Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Frigoglass Nigeria Technical Trainee Programme 2019
- Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) Management Trainee Program 2019
- Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) Graduate Trainee Program 2019