Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- A fast-growing Microfinance Bank that has its Head office in Lagos is looking for a vibrant and smart Fresh Graduate Trainee to fill our various vacant positions.
- Applicants must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND in a related discipline (Not longer than 2017)
- Applicant must be within the age of 25-30 years.
- NYSC Certificate not earlier than 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Warehouse Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program 2019
- VDT Communications Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Trainee Job at Graceco Limited
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Graduate Trainee Programme
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Paystack Lambda School Africa Pilot Programme 2019