Graduate Trainee Recruitment at HEN-CAP Nigeria Limited
HEN-CAP Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager wherever possible.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver's license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Corpers and Intern Recruitment at Gatatransport Limited
- Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Shortlists 162,000 Applicants for Aptitude Test
- IpNX Nigeria Limited NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship Programme 2020
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Project Management Trainee Recruitment at Brookstone Property Limited
- Student Recruitment ; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC).
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Ensure Consulting
- Accountant Trainee Recruitment at Vitotek Systems Limited