Grant Writer Job at ImpactHER
ImpactHER is an award-winning not-for-profit organization awarded by the African Union as the Best Women SME (small and medium sized enterprises) Support Organization in Africa; we empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help them realize their full economic potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Positionn: Grant Writer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Grants Writer/fundraising Specialist to oversee the development of our organization’s programs, lead our efforts in securing funding to help our organization operate throughout the year and ensure office administration.
- Source, Identify, and apply for grants or other funding opportunities for the organization.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services to beneficiaries.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the donor organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the organization’s programs.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Research relevant projects, programs, documents, and topics as the need arises.
- Organizing programs and activities by the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Writing accurate and timely program reports based on stakeholders’ expectations throughout its life cycle
- Meeting with stakeholders for ease of communication and transparency regarding projects and decisions on services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in grants writing, fundraising, and programs management
- Proven experience in securing grants from U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID0 and similar grant funding agencies.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Strong financial background.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong PowerPoint and design skills
- Proven ability to prepare and manage budget
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and oral communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Grants Writer / Fundraising Specialist Job at ImpactHER
- Grants Officer Job at International Rescue Committee
- Grant Resource Officer Job at Damnaish Human Capacity Building Initiative
- Job Vacancies at ImpactHER
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Plan International
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Job Vacancies at Palladium
- NNPC Exploration and Production Limited (NEPL) / ND Western (OML 34) Secondary and Tertiary Institution Scholarship Awards
- Job Openings at the Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)