Graphic Designer Job at Novarick Homes and Properties Limited
Novarick Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate development company, dedicated to providing remarkable housing and investment solutions across the real estate spectrum. We pride ourselves with the development of estates that runs on a clean and renewable energy supply, this we believe will help us make considerable impact in making the world around us a better place.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms
- We would appreciate a candidate with some experience in designing flyers, billboards, banners.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- With some experience in designing flyers, billboards, banners.
- Create creative and intriguing designs in 2D but preferably 3D.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or any/related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to think far and beyond the box
It is imperative that everyone applying should :
- Read the Responsibilities and Qualifications carefully before applying.
- Ensure they send in the applications with a Cover letter, CV and Portfolio of works completed.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Artist / Animator Job at Afrilearn
- Graphic Designer Job at MacTay Consulting
- IT Auditor Job at NPF Microfinance Bank Plc
- IT Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Graphics Designer Job at Talenture Group
- IT Operations Intern Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Computer Operator Job at IfyGeorge Integrated and Logistics Limited
- ICT Assistant Job at Medecins Du Monde
- IT System Analyst Job at Montaigne Place
- IT Auditor Job at Courierplus Services Limited