Graphics Designer & Digital Marketer Job at Elonatech Nigeria Limited
Elonatech Nigeria Limited is a diversified company in pursuit of excellence in 'IT'. Our company's logistical services are designed for the top-of-the-market corporate clientele; we serve to keep you above the turmoil of working in today's Nigeria. Our company is managed and structured to achieve effective results, even to the most challenging client requirement.
This, we believe, forms the foundation for mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships and we ensure that we reach our goal of adding value to our client’s processes. We Endeavour to exceed our clients’ expectations with the solutions we provide and aim at pricing our solutions and services competitively and delivering projects within budget while continuously striving to maintain premium quality and standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Designer & Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- ND, NCE, HND, B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information System, Design, Fine Arts, Physics, Electrical / Electronic, Computer or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience with proof of professional Graphics Design and Digital Marketing.
- Must be able to use Graphics software, Photoshop 100%, CorelDraw 100%, Illustrator 70% Premier Pro 70%, After Effect 80%, and other adobe software.
- Knowledgeable in any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Select and develop colors, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites to convey client message.
- Work on tasks pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Support in the development of concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Knowledge of copywriting and Search Engine Optimization SEO process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics is a plus
- Relevant marketing experience managing google ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads and Facebook ads accounts
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Design and develop micro sites, banners, video ads, rich emails and other electronic media.
- Develop digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Must be able to work in a team
- Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning as well as a comprehensive knowlege of email marketing
- Ability to deliver on deadline.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to execute customer requests
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Must have strong skills in 2D & 3D Graphics, Familiar with Motion Graphics, and Animations;
- Must be able to use Adobe After effect, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Corel Draw, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skilled social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google, Tiktok, etc.), email marketer and SEO expert.
- Loves art and color
- Creative and self-motivating
- Highly organized and detailed
- Kindly check the Job Category, click on "Job Role Applying for?", select Fullstack Web Developer to apply.
- Must reside within Alimosho, Ikotun, Ipaja, Ikeja, Oshodi and it's environs
- Digital Marketer Job at Infytel Communications Limited
- Job Vacancies at Marathona Abirom Concept Limited
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- Brand Executive Job at PayMonthly.ng
- Sales / Marketing Representative Job at CVM Career Company
- Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager Job at WeCleanIt Company
- Job Vacancies at Interswitch
- Product Manager Job at VIISAUS Technology Limited
- Ads Manager Job at Aeona
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Salvo International Agency