HDD Operations Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HDD Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Operations Management
Reporting to: Deputy Divisional CEO- Infrastructure Planning & Projects
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- As an Operations Manager for the HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling) Operations, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing all aspects of the Horizontal Directional Drilling projects, ensuring efficient execution, safety compliance, and successful project outcomes.
- Your leadership and technical expertise will be instrumental in driving operational excellence and success of the HDD unit within the Infrastructure division. You shall be responsible for achieving the overall success of the business objectives of the unit.
Expected Key Results
- Effective HDD Operations Management
- Efficient Project Execution
- Optimized Equipment and Resource Management
- Liaison Management
- Quality Assurance and Client Satisfaction
- Safety Culture and Compliance
- Financial Oversight
- Effective Team Leadership
- Minimum of 2.1/ Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Telecoms, Engineering, Applied Sciences or any related field.
- 5-8 years in the telecommunications industry, with experience in Fiber network deployment and outside plant maintenance.
- Specific Knowledge of Civil Works planning applications with Nigerian Local Authorities.
- Extensive experience in HDD operations,including hands-on experience as an HDD drill operator.
- Proven track record in managing and leading teams within the HDD industry.
- In-depth knowledge of HDD equipment, drilling techniques, and industry standards.
- Ability to analyze data, solve problems, and make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in relevant software applications for project management and reporting.
- Strong project management skills, including budgeting, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and best practices in HDD operations.
- Relevant certifications in HDD operations and project management are advantageous.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Job Openings at Alister Greene Consulting
- Project Manager Job at Smooth promotions
- Utility Engineer Job at CWAY Group
- Field Service Engineer Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego
- Digital Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Project Manager (Electrical Engineering) Job at ABB
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Sproxil