Head, Bank Operations (Operation, Finance & Administrations) Job at a reputable Bank
A reputable Microfinance Bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Bank Operations (Operation, Finance & Administrations)
Job Location: Lagos
The head of operation must possess:
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an advantage).
- A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least four (4) must have been in the financial services industry and at least, two (2) at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and possession of the Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an added advantage.
- Must be a grassroots person, who knows the in and out of the operating environment and (s)he is ready to take up an appointment with the new bank.
- Possibly someone who has worked with existing banks within a campus or its environs.
- Technical Support Job at Trivo Systems Limited
- Duty Engineer Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Secretary / Engineering Coordinator Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Generator Operator Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Technician (Mechanical)- HVAC Job at Tek Experts
- Site Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Project Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Senior Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Recruitment at a reputable company
- Service Engineer - Electrical Recruitment at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
- Factory Manager Job at Sales Force Consulting