Head, Business Development Job at Greenfield Consulting
Greenfield Consulting Limited - Our client with operations in the Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Technology Sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Business Development
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Business Development is responsible for the business development, revenue generation and market expansion of the company’s products and services.
- The job holder will lead identification and development of new business opportunities, drive the sales effort of the group and lead in the preparation of bids and tenders for the organisation.
- The Head, Business Development will drive the marketing and sales effort of the company
- Identification & development of new markets for the company
- Development of new products for the company based on market intelligence and consumer insights
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders within the sectors.
- Provide strategic direction for the department in line with the strategic vision of the business
- Manage team performance for the achievement of company commercial goals and objectives
- Determine skill and competency requirements of the team and ensure team members acquire the required competencies to achieve company sales goals and objectives
- Identify and hire required manpower and skillset for the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Achieve Group sales target and objectives
- Lead the sales of company products and services
- Develop sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to achieving company sales targets & objectives
- Design effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of Sales plans and strategies.
- increase company market share and profitability across product and service categories.
Preparation of Bids and Tenders:
- Drive the registration and onboarding of the company and its subsidiaries as a vendor to major organisations in the sectors that it operates in (Hospitality, Oil&Gas and Technology)
- Lead the preparation of bids and tenders for new business.
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant discipline
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years marketing and sales experience in a relevant sector
- Minimum of 5 years as a Sales/Marketing Manager
- Experience in Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Technology sectors is highly desirable
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets and objectives in a similar organisation
- Solid knowledge of marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Job Vacancies at LONTOR
- Business Developer Job at Aleretta
- Business Development Officer Job at Bronze Stone Capital
- Business Development / Loan Officer Recruitment at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Business Development Manager Job at Nola Travels & Tours Ltd
- Automobile / Car Sales Marketer Recruitment at Freeki.com
- Business Development Officer Job at LandCity Property Development Company Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited