Head, Customer Care
One of the leading Pension Funds Administrators (PFAs), is seeking Individuals to fill the vacant Management position within the organization, below:
Job Position: Head, Customer Care
Job Location: Lagos
- Overseeing and supervising Customer Care team including Call Centre.
- Ensure that all feedback portals (e.g. website, e-mail addresses, chat-sites, telephone lines), are functioning.
- Ensure 24 hours turn-around time on emails and client letters including holding mails for issues that require further escalation.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Ensure customer deliverables within turnaround time and ensure customer empathy, education and high standards of quality and service oar excellence towards customers are in line with the company's standards
- Coordinating and ensuring that quarterly statement is printed and distributed as at when due.
- Conduct regular customer survey on service delivery.
- A University Degree in any Social Sciences or Humanities
- Membership of any recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with 4years Managerial position in the industry, age should not be more than 40 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating current gross annual salary and minimum expected salary, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the email.
- Client Service & Admin Officer
- Customer Services Officer
- Customer Services Agent
- NSW Customer Delivery Manager, MTN at Nokia Nigeria
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Experience Project Manager
- Fund Transfer Officer/Customer Service Officer at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Client Assistant / Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Client Officer Job at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd