Head, Marketing Communication Job at H.Pierson
H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Marketing Communication
Job Location: Lagos
- Located in Lagos Island, our company, is a boutique Management Consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The company plays a leading role in providing Advisory, Risk Management, People Management and Learning Solutions to its target market in Power, Oil & Gas, Financial, Social Services, and Manufacturing, in Nigeria and across the African continent. The company seeks a Head of Marketing to successfully drive its online and offline marketing strategy to ensure the actualization of its growth plans.
The Head, Marketing will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Drive the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Plan, coordinate and successfully rollout the company's Online and Offline advertising and campaign activities.
- Drive Content Marketing across all relevant channels.
- Strongly deploy client and sector events as a key marketing platform
- Maintain effective relationship with, and deployment of key electronic and print media
- Develop, update and procure all forms of company marketing materials including call cards, branded stationery and other digital and non-digital communication materials
- Work closely with Practice Leads to design and deploy marketing solutions that drive their business goals
- Conduct periodic research and deliver related reports to the market
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or similar fields, with a second class upper or first class from a top-tier university
- A second degree or professional qualification
- At least 10 years experience in digital and off-line Marketing
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Video Marketing
- Good Electronic & Print Media network
- Strong and proven executive-level networking skills
- Strong sales history, with above-target achievements
- Market Research and Reports publication experience will be an added advantage
- International exposure and a global mindset is critical
- Good communication skills (oral & written) and excellent self-presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good supervisory experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Head, Marketing Communication" as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Marketing Officer Job at Breadish Bakery
- Brand and Marketing Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketing Communication Specialist Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Recben Vineyards Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Page Innovations
- On-Field Marketer Job at MedicSurplus
- Marketer (Sales Force) Job at MedicSurplus
- Digital Media & Content Manager Job at GetFundedAfrica
- Marketing Executive Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Associate Product Manager (Internship) Recruitment at DRO Health