Head, Material Management and Supply Chain Job at Eta-zuma Mining & Industries Limited
Eta-zuma Mining & Industries Limited - Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Material Management and Supply Chain
Job Location: Abuja
- Planning, coordinating and controlling all supply chain activities associated with information system.
- Monitoring the quality, cost and efficiency of the movement, and storage of goods.
- Develop Business by gaining new suppliers analyzing logistical problems and provide new solutions.
- Decision making and solving issues related to supply chain.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste or optimize customer service.
- Identifies and resolve discrepancies ordered in the warehouse.
- Provide leadership and direction to warehouse team.
- To drive a continuous improvement scheme.
- Conduct the purchasing duties for the organization.
- Analyses and release purchase orders
- Suggest competent Clearing Agent for the company.
- Issue work order for the clearing agent in charge of shipment.
- Evaluate suppliers.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business for the organization.
- Must be a graduate in a technical field with a minimum of Seven (7) years experience in Supply chain/procurement.
- A track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain processes, including shared services, with the ability to translate into actionable strategy and business initiatives
- Excellent inventory management skill
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Monitoring and time management skill
- Information and records management skill
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of procurement and material management.
- Very good leadership, relationship/people management skill.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt to any environment.
- Be result oriented.
- Be innovative and must have integrity.
- Warehouse Officer Job at Hazon Holdings
- Driver / Logistics Supervisor Recruitment at C80 Limited
- Warehouse Manager & Logistics Manager Recruitment at Upfield
- Inventory Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at TeamAce
- Warehouse Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- Dispatch Rider Job at Management FIRST
- Logistics Manager Job at BOUNTY PRAISE STEEL CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Logistics Officer / Manager Job at All About Steel & Aluminium Structural Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting