Head of Operations Job at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading company in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) segment of the Hospitality industry, is currently looking to hire a result-driven candidate to fill the psoition below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire a result-driven Head of Operations (HOP), who will be accountable for coordination and effective management of day to day business operations and ensuring that the required processes and procedures are implemented in achieving customer satisfaction, business profitability, and increase in stakeholders value.
- The HOP shall be accountable for the coordination and effective management of day to day business operations; ensuring the required processes and procedures are implemented in achieving customer satisfaction, business profitability, and increase in stakeholders value.
- Collaborate in the development and driving of organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs in alignment with short and long term business objectives
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently
- Identifying scope for expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively
- Motivating staff to follow and achieve the desired results through cooperation and teamwork
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Adhere to necessary statutory and business compliance requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Prepare and review sales reports to track the profit or loss, and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance productivity
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Business Administration or a related discipline. MSc / MBA or a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years' relevant experience, with at least 3+ years in a similar leadership / management position
Essential Person Skills, Competencies & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate and self-driven with keen attention for details
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Business Process improvement
- Financial acumen
- Risk assessment and control
- Proven leadership
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the Position applied for in the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Latest Recruitment Jobs at Total Secure Nigeria
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation