Head of Sales at SDIL
SDIL - Our client, an innovative Media Activation Communication Agency, focusing on delivery experiential insight into client products and service using road shows, environmental signs and images to promote physical evidence of client’s products.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking to hire smart, young, enthusiastic experienced candidates that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks of the organization in the capacity below:
Job Position: Head of Sales
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head of Sales is responsible for identifying and developing sales strategies to support the financial targets of the media activation communication agency company and for her sister company an online directory,user based with pay wall or subscription, the revenue model is by allowing clients to placed adverts on the site because of the traffic the site has.
- The position will oversee the sales team and work closely with the clients, vendors to ensure effective working relationships with the company
- Review and report quarterly sales performance
- Develop short and medium-term sales strategies
- Identify and develop opportunities for brand exposure/ media activation
- Contribute to sales pitches and help drive sales revenue
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Interpret sales returns and advise on strategy adaptation in response to market changes
- Plan and oversee advertising activities and ensure sales objective is consistently achieved
- Maximise new business development opportunities, working closely alongside production, legal, finance and marketing team to drive sales strategy
- Proactively manage deal negotiations from inception to completion and ensure overall negotiation objectives are achieved
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in Media ,PR or Advertising(a plus)
- B.Sc Hons (Social sciences)
- Target driven
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- You are able to present products & ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence to prospective clients
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- Age range : 26-35 years old.
- Sales planning
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated, proactive and creative
- Able to write coherent and professional sales reports
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to lead on projects from inception to completion
- Communication proficiency and excellent presentation skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual bonus of net salary.
- Salary very attractive based upon experience, qualification, skills and drive.
- Commission and Group commission over and above monthly/quarterly/yearly target.
- The position is expected to resume immediately.
- Sales and Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Workforce Group
- B2B Sales Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Subscriptions & Relationship Officer Job at Solution Finders Limited
- Business Development/Procurement Officer Job at Krystal 12 Limited
- Direct Sales Marketer Job at A reputable business newspaper company
- Programs Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Assistant Job at May University Press Limited
- Field Sales Representative Job at Clovo-Works Incorporated