Head of School Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
Brooks Advisory Services Limited - Our client is an international Preschool and Primary school that offers integrated, specially designed curriculum following the National Curriculum of England while taking into partnership our local environment using the Nigerian curriculum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of School
Job Location: Lagos
- The office holder will be responsible the overall leadership and management of the school and it’s engagements, leading in the development and implementation of strategic, policy and developmental plans that ensures the school meets international standards while being responsible to the Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and successful operations of the school
- Constantly create strategic ways to achieve the mission of the school while embracing the school purpose
- Effectively updating the standard of education through a constant review of the Curriculum of England and the provision of extracurricular activities
- Manage all members of staff and students, through the direct management of the school’s leadership team, ensuring that effective responsibility is delegated through an appropriate management structure
- Develop strategies to constantly equip staffs to ensure that the school ‘s organization curriculum and resources enable everyone to achieve the highest possible standards
- Monitor teacher’s plans, evaluate students’ classroom experience, track students’ attainment and evaluate progress towards meeting agreed targets
- Responsible for promoting the aims and values of the school and ensure effective communications with all stakeholders, including staff, pupils, parents, the community served by the school, and relevant government agencies
- Ensure all school’s teaching staff are committed to the school’s aims and are motivated and involved in the achievement of priorities and targets which the school sets for herself and provide the necessary support and guidance to implement the relevant action plans successfully
- Stay up to date with the changes in government policy and wider educational practices
- Support the busy and varied life of the school, attending its events and wider program of activities
The minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Minimum of B.Sc., B.Ed. or any Management relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as a Head of School or its relevant experience
- Professional Certification TRCN
- Advanced degrees and trainings
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must reside within Victoria Island axis of Lagos or should be willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Head of School" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note you will not be considered if you do not provide a cover letter.
- Computer Programmer / Tutor Job at AcademicianHelp
- Subject Expert (Pre NYSC / NYSC / Internship) Recruitment at AcademicianHelp
- Home Tutor Job at Tempkers
- Language Teacher (French, Yoruba) Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- Biology Teacher Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- English / Diction / Phonics Class Teacher Job at EOAC International Schools
- Teacher Recruitment at EOAC International Schools
- English and Literature Teacher Job at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
- Head of School and Assistant Head of School Recruitment
- Teacher Recruitment at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences