Head of Technical
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Technical
Job Location: Lagos
- To create, manage and deliver the products for the sales team
- To provide technical support and leadership in cloud technology
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Conduct new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades projects
- Provide technical vision about virtualization technologies and describe customized solutions to address complex environments.
- Analyse and troubleshoot VMware server deployment and virtualization issues.
- Communicates and drives infrastructure improvement ideas within a project based framework
- Develops processes, optimization methods and risk management strategies
- Performs advanced customization and improvements of core infrastructure and client systems
- Performs root-cause analysis: analyses network, hardware and software issues with infrastructure and client systems
- Tests and promotes enhancements to existing infrastructure systems
- Collaborates with other IT functions on complex business requirements, including design and integration points.
- Provide documentation on installation and configuration procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study (Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field)
- Minimum of five (5) years of practical experience in implementing installation, configuration, management, and data protection of high-availability virtualized environment is required.
- Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to author procedures, policies and proposals.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building and leading strong teams that provide responsive and successful IT solutions.
- Continually updates skills and knowledge relative to the position and the technology industry.
Note: The Job Title should be used as subject of the e-mail.
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Shift Manager-Packaging Recruitment
- Instrumentation/Calibration Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Sales Engineer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Technical and Operations Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Maintenance Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Electrical Engineer Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Production Engineer Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Factory Manager Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Pipeline Preventive Maintenance Manager Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas