Head, Planning & Design Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Head, Planning & Design
Job ID: 67
Job Location: Lagos
Function: Planning and Design
Reporting to: Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for planning FTTh clusters, nodes and reliable wireless network infrastructure designs. Contributes to vendor selection, proof of concept designs, network architecture reviews and any other initiatives of the division as directed by the Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality.
- This role ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input.
Expected Key Results:
- Delivery of wireline network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Delivery of wireless network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Project Management
- Co-ordinates across despaired parties to deliver value.
- Asset Management
- Direct development of team members.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Communications Engineering/ Computer Engineering and other related disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum).
- A master’s degree in Engineering/MBA would be an added advantage.
- A CFOT with emphasis on FTTh Technologies certification is required. Other certifications in networking and project management would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with GPON, FTTh, radio and transmission technologies.
- Conversant with planning tools (GIS/radio planning tools/MapInfo and CAD tools etc)
- Knowledge or experience of programming and database applications like Python and SQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the telecoms space.
- Experience in turnkey microwave radio planning design and build.
- Experience in fiber outside plant (OSP) planning and design lifecycle.
- Should be conversant with building and maintaining wireless networks.
- Competent in the use of computer productivity tools.
- Conversant with the use of GIS and CAD Tools to implement designs.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Head of Sales/HR
- Sales Consultant Job at Ralds & Agate
- Business Strategy / Development Executive Recruitment at Universal Anchor Limited
- Research Consultant Job at Center for Civilians in Conflict
- HR Consultant Job at Center for Civilians in Conflict
- Consultant II Job at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Student Recruitment ; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC).
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Consultants Job Recruitment at The United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
- Business Development Consultant Job at Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited