Head, Risk Management & Compliance Job at KPMG
KPMG Nigeria - Our client, a reputable player in the Food industry that always strives to attract and retain the very best talent is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Risk Management & Compliance
Ref #: 215
Job Location: Ogun State
- In line with the company's decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience seeks an exceptional Head, Risk Management and Compliance with proven integrity.
Detailed Job Description
- Define the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework and establish guidelines for the development and implementation of supporting policies and procedures.
- Work closely with departments to facilitate the implementation of the Company’s risk management framework, including the ongoing identification of risks, assessment and recording of business risks, definition of risk mitigation strategies, assignment of risk owners, monitoring and reporting on compliance with laid down policies and procedures on risk management.
- Work with risk owners and managers, collaboratively, to develop risk mitigation responses in line with the agreed levels of risk tolerance.
- Monitor and review the Company’s risk management policies and procedures, methodology, frameworks and tools for continued relevance, and suggest amendments necessary to update them on an ongoing basis.
- Incorporate risk considerations into strategic decision-making and ensure alignment between business strategies of line management and the Company’s risk policy.
- Ensure periodic re-evaluation of Company’s risk appetite within the context of its risk environment and make recommendations to the Executive Management team on the appropriate risk response(s) and their implications for the business.
- Conduct periodic (scheduled and unscheduled) compliance checks across the Company’s operations in accordance with the Company’s laid down policies and procedures.
- Recommend relevant sanctions and penalties for the approval of the MD, based on outcomes of compliance checks.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Economics or Management.
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree
- Risk management certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 12-13 years risk management experience in a reputable organization from the Food and Beverages or manufacturing industry with strong risk management skill, with at least five (5) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
- Applicants must have worked or currently working in the Manufacturing or Food and Beverages Industry.
- Risk and Assurance Officer Job at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Risk Advisor (Insurance Marketer) Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Compliance Officer Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Risk/Credit Advisor Recruitment at Paraquick
- Total Secure Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Document Control and Compliance Officer (Telecom)
- Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment at Contec Global Group
- Environmental Compliance Officer Job at Oxfam
- Enterprise Risk Management Officer Job at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- IT Auditor & Risk Officer Recruitment at Swift Networks Limited
- Risk Management Engineer Job at Onstream Group