HR Admin / Operations Manager Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Admin / Operations Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of an experienced Admin/Operations Manager to support the daily operations of our company.
- You will handle all administrative, office and site maintenance issues and support services needed.
- To be successful as an admin/operations manager you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily office operations.
- Conduct a daily routine check to ensure all office equipment and facilities are in good working condition.
- Conduct daily routine checks of all company’s cars and vehicles, trucks, excavators etc.
- Obtain report/mileage reading on the state of company vehicle daily.
- Attend to complaints from external people and vendors and escalate same to the management where necessary.
- Ensure general compliance with the company’s policies and office decorum.
- Organising events, scheduling meetings, and making travelling arrangements
- Check all company vehicles for repairs and maintenance, registration of vehicle particulars, and branding of the vehicles with the company’s logo, daily, weekly and monthly.
- Keep track of inventory and order supplies.
- Attend to repairs and replacement of the company’s stationaries like printers and A4 papers.
- Attend to monthly internet subscription, electricity bills, diesel bills, water supply and water dispenser, general office and environment cleaning.
- Attend to and ensure site daily attendance compliance and site machines and equipment are in proper working condition daily.
- Must visit the site at least twice a week to ensure compliance – All sites must be visited within a month.
- Supervise and ensure the Admin, HR Assistant, Customer Service Officer and Logistics Officer perform their duties and also instruct where possible.
- Prepare all meeting venues and ensure all arrangements are done for a successful meeting, retreat, etc.
- Ensure that the company is always neat and safe daily and that all company’s properties both in the office and on site are kept safe.
- Keep a record of all diesel usage, receipts from electricity payments, water supply payments, internet payments, etc.
- In charge of all company purchases, liaising with external vendors on all machinery and equipment facilities.
- Daily routine checks of all company’s cars and vehicles, trucks, excavators etc.
- Attend to all site LAWMA, LSSC and theft issues; escalate same to the HR managers.
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 Years experience post NYSC
- MBA or MSc will be an added advantage
- Experience in the construction industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with staff
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good attention to detail.
- A licensed driver
- Knowledge of a pool of service vendors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Assistant Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Experienced Catering Manager Job at Sundry Foods
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Events Hall Manager Job at JMK Nigeria Limited
- Operations and Planning Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resources & Administration Head Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing