HR Analyst Job at Imperial Phoenix
Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Analyst
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
Reports directly to: HR manager
- The HR analyst will be responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organizations policies and objectives.
- He/she will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements to be made.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying and working with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues
- Helping with job audits and HR investigations and following up with relevant parties.
- Creating and delivering specialized presentations and training on HR related subject across clients.
- Providing advice and support to numerous departments in the organization regarding HR policies, processes, and best practice.
- Analysing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions.
- Assisting the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the company.
- Reviewing employee and candidate data and inputting this into relevant HR databases.
- Potentially supervising with training and providing coverage and feedback of staff performance.
- At least 2 years experience in HR, administration, recruitment, and any other related discipline.
- MSc or MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline as well as Professional Trainings in lieu of Bachelors in related discipline. will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating various HR related issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals at all levels.
- Strong computer skills.
- Research, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and administer complex administrative systems and processes.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via hard copy to Head Office at:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District - Abuja.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF:0901 and the job position applied for.
- Deadline for the receipt of applications is stated above either via email or hardcopy to Head Office Address. Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Business Analyst Job at Media Link Limited
- Business Analyst Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Business Development Analyst Job at Transsnet Financial
- Human Resource & Administrative Manager Recruitment at Libra Motors Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Odeva Spiv Ventures
- Human Resource Officer Job at S-TEE Schools
- Admin and HR Officer Recruitment at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- HR Coordinator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- HR Business Development Manager Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Recruiter Job at Get99 Nigeria