Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
Communicate with public services when necessary.
Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Human Resources Manager Job at owotecsho enterprise
- Recruitment Specialist Job at Food Concepts Plc
- Recruitment Officer Job at Gen122
- Human Resource Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at a reputable company
- Human Resources Manager Job at a reputable company
- Human Resources Clerk Job at a reputable company
- Accounting Intern / HR Intern Recruitment at Coinbox limited
- Human Resource/Compliance Officer Recruitment at PATOD Solar Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator Job at International Rescue Committee