HR Consultant Job at CBM International
CBM is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. CBM works in partnership with local civil society organisations, communities, government and in alliance with international organizations in Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Consultant
Job Location: Abuja
- CBM wishes to engage the services of an HR consultant with prior experience in developing salary Grid & Structure for INGOs and review of employee handbook to undertake the job as detailed in the scope of work below.
Specific Services Required
- Undertaking a detailed briefing with CBM Country Office Director to lead and guide the development of the salary grade process on behalf of CBM CO.
- Review and update of Employee handbook/policy and make recommendations for changes
- Make recommendations of HR policies in line with standard INGO practices and to ensure compliance with federal, state and local standards and regulations.
- Establish a frame work to establish the level and salary range for all job descriptions
- Make recommendations for implementing the results of the evaluation, including proposed best organizational structure to reflect the results.
- Production of Final report based on feedback from the evaluation carried out and date analysis. The consultant is encouraged to make recommendations on additional services that the survey could potentially offer to CBM CO.
- Individuals/ key personnel of HR firms must have a minimum of an M.Sc. in Human Resources and Management
- At least five years’ experience in human resource consulting, including development of human resource strategies for international NGOs
- Experience in human resource management in the international human right sector
- Experience in undertaking salary grade reviews and developing salary structure
- Experience in strategic planning and organisational development
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified consultants are expected to submit a written a statement of interest that clearly addresses each of the bullet points and relevant past consultancy roles similar to what is required to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truck Acquisition Officer Job at Connect Rail Services Limited
- HR Officer
- Senior Human Resources and Administration Officer at Safco Mega Solutions
- HR / Admin Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Recruitment/ Vetting Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Corporate Intrapreneur Job at Tolaram Group
- Nationwide Recruitment for Business Builder at Xerox Corporation Services
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria