HR Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Summary & Purpose
- The HR Manager works directly with the COO and the Managing Partner to implement and execute strategic and operational initiatives for the firm.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the firm’s overall business strategy
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures;
- Prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develop department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implement and annually update the firm’s compensation program;
- rewrites job descriptions as necessary;
- conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget);
- analyses compensation;
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all required roles;
- Engages with supervisors to screen and interview candidates.
- Conducts reference checking.
- Extends job offers.
- Coordinate new-employee orientations.
- Monitors career-path program and employee relations counselling.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training supervisors to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Establish and maintains department records and reports.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintain organisational charts and employee directory.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends innovative approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services.
- Academic Qualification: A relevant Bachelor's and / or Master's Degree. Minimum of a 2:2 class of Degree.
- Professional Qualification: HR Certifications - CIPM, SHRM, GPHRM;
- Experience: Minimum of six (6) years’ work experience in human resource management.
- Very strong people skills
- Comfortable use of MS office;
- Ability to find innovative solution to day-to-day HR problems;
- Proactive in determining HR needs for the firm
- Ability to provide hands on HR support for the firm
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn, and commitment to exceptional delivery;
- Good language skills;
- Good documentation skills;
- Able to multitask effectively;
- Effective time management skills;
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Very Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant Job at The U.S. Consulate
- Human Resource Assistant
- Human Resource Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Job Vacancies at Catholic relief services
- Latest Vacancies at FHON Consulting
- Recent Job Vacancies at Talenture Group
- HR Officer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Intern Recruitment at HRBP Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Banyan Global