HR Manager Job at Arion Energy Services
Arion Energy Services is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power, and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Manager will champion the development and execution of Arion Human Resources strategic plans.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the HR department. Introduce initiatives that would drive beneficial HR functions within the organization.
- Develop and monitor HR strategies, procedures, and policies to align with the organization’s strategy thereby achieving company objectives.
- Identify company needs in terms of workforce and escalate, participate in company re- structuring when required.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for learning and development, including identifying training needs and developing training programs Developing and implementing strategic plans for learning and development, including identifying training needs and developing training programs to address them
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Developing training materials and providing training services to employees to ensure they are meeting their job requirements
- Manage employee health plans, company insurance covers and employee welfare.
- Follow up / ensure that regulatory documents related to HR department are periodically renewed when due – these include Insurances, PENCOM certificate, NIMASA Manning License, Recruiters License, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Create monthly HR reports for internal management needs and as may be required by company’s clients.
- Prepare annual departmental budget.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Candidates should possess a Master's Degree, BA or BSc qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Maritime industry is an advantage.
- Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active individual.
- Possess critical thinking, coordination, and analytical skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, labour laws and HR best practices.
- Must be people oriented and result driven.
- Must possess a good and unbiased sense of judgment.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Wendernek Consulting Limited
- HR Officer Job at HR Hive
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Eden Solutions and Resources
- Human Resources Officer Job at Helen Keller
- Human Resource Manager Job at Legend Interiors Limited
- Human Resources / Admin Officer Job at Isaac Jacobs Overseas
- Human Resources Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at County Finance Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at Crunchies Fried Chicken
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited