HR Manager Job at Imperial Phoenix
Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: HR Director
- We are looking for a HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team.
- You should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and compensation and benefits plans.
- You will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintaining and developing the organization human resources by planning trainings, evaluating employee relations and human resource policies.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training.
- Preparing payroll and maintain staff records.
- Create and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
- Create and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management etc.
- Manage staff job results by disciplining employees, monitoring performance and appraising job results.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, With at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- MSc or MBA, Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline as well as Professional Trainings in lieu of Bachelors in related discipline. will be an added advantage
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software and other HR specific software
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proper management, organisational and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Via hard copy to Head Office at:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District - Abuja.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF:0901 and the job position applied for.
- Deadline for the receipt of applications is stated above either via email or hardcopy to Head Office Address. Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Administrative / Human Resources Manager Job at Interrand Group
- Recruitment Consultant Job at Sigma Consulting
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company in PortHarcourt
- HR Consultant Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Norrenberger
- HR Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Chief Human Resource Officer Job at Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Microsoft Nigeria
- Human Resource Manager Job at Action Against Hunger