HR Officer Job at Cool Plus Limited
Cool Plus Limited is a professional HVAC company providing a full range of specialized and detailed HVAC services, employing state-of-the-art technologies, tools and services, with a rigorous compliance process to deliver comfort, safety and satisfaction to all clients. These services include Comfort Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Sciences, Building Automation, Indoor Air Quality Management, Occupational Health and Safety Management, HVAC Equipment Rental and Training
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
- The Human Resource Executive is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling
- Core Working Relationships
- Every department in the company
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Protect organization's confidential information.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local requirements by understanding existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on neededactions.
- Recruit and interview potential applicant on experience, skill sandeducation. Also manages new staff orientation,maintains all employees record and paperwork.
- Improve employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplish ingnewand different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Update the company policy manual and job requirement of all member of staff when required.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information as well as recommending courses of action.
- Implement human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and laborrelations, completing personnel transactions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in Industrial Relation and Personnel Management or any social science discipline essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience of implementing processes and procedures is essential
- Experience in managing people, projects and sensitive situations essential
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organizational skills essential
- Highly literate and numerate-essential
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite-essential
- Attention to detail essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Knowledge of the Labour Act-essential
- Good interpersonal skills-desirable
- Well-presented and professional demeanor
- Calmand methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Human Resource Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Human Resource (HR) Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Recruiter Job at Talenture Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Entry Level IT Recruitment Officer Job at Growth in Value Alliance