HR Operations Professional
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Operations Professional
Job Location: Lagos
- The intending "HR Operations Professional" will enhance employee performance, whilst stimulating staff retention and client satisfaction from all our service bouquet.
- Working directly with management and with other teams to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirement related to day-to-day management of employees and partnering with legal department as required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within clients’ organizations.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with services.
- Intimating customers of other service offerings of the company.
- Work with sales team to increase client base through leveraging on existing client referrals.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Identify and seize opportunities to cross-sell and increase client portfolio.
- Weekly: Cross-selling opportunities, Staff Leave, Staff Medicals, Loan request, and Queries (Pending and resolved).
- Monthly: Training needs, Retention rates, Approved Loan, payroll and invoicing, Termination/Exit, Confirmation, and Verification.
- Ensuring payment of staff salaries and attending to staff complaints in respect of non-salary payment for resolution.
- Appraising seconded staff and submit detailed report to the clients to aid effective decision making.
- Inducting new staff by ensuring they are familiarized with the organization and its work processes.
- Resolving employee relations issue and addressing grievances with the various sub- teams.
- Identifying training needs for staff and ensuring those needs meet the objectives of the business.
- Demonstration of empathy on all staff issues. This is done by acknowledging and resolving (where possible) all issues within 4 hours of receipt of mails.
- Dealing with all request from clients. Such request must be treated not later than a few hours upon receipt of mail.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned by the team lead and the unit head.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s
- Staff (Internal and outsourced)
- Sales Team
- Operations Team
- Clients (existing and potential)
- B.Sc. Degree in Social Science related course.
- At least 3 years work experience in HR outsourcing, payroll management, performance management and labour relations management
- Excellent relationship management skills,
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Personnel management,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Excellent knowledge of Labour relations management,
- Excellent knowledge of performance management process,
- Excellent data entry management & reporting skills.
- Knowledge of compensation, wage structure and benefits administration,
- Knowledge of basic Accounting and Finance skills.
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “HR Operations”.
- Human Resource Manager Job at Dewcort Technologies Limited
- Admin/HR Officer Job at an Oil and Gas Company
- Recruitment/Business Development Expert Job at JV Consult
- HR/Admin Manager Job at HRLeverage
- Human Resource Manager Job at Global Shine Link
- Human Resource Officer Job at Fedora Limited
- Human Resources (HR) Executive Job at Bhojsons Plc
- Human Resources Officer Job at Arbico Plc
- Human Resource Manager/Officer Job at eHealth4everyone Limited
- HR Manager