Human Resource Executive Job at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Marcforte Business Consulting is a wholly Nigerian organization. We operate as an organizational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- We are looking for a highly skilled Human Resources Executive who will manage and direct all human resources (HR) tasks for the organization, HR Executive must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees.
- Manage daily and monthly reporting process and monitoring of KPI
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Manage complaint and grievance procedure on behalf of staff.
- Work with company CEO to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Assist with payroll preparation by providing verification data
- Manage staff performance and evaluation
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years management experience in Human Resource
- Must have solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Must have CIPM certification.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect employees regarding all HR matters.
- Human Resources Manager Job at owotecsho enterprise
- Recruitment Specialist Job at Food Concepts Plc
- Recruitment Officer Job at Gen122
- Human Resource Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at a reputable company
- Human Resources Manager Job at a reputable company
- Human Resources Clerk Job at a reputable company
- Accounting Intern / HR Intern Recruitment at Coinbox limited
- Human Resource/Compliance Officer Recruitment at PATOD Solar Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator Job at International Rescue Committee