Human Resource Generalist Job at Newedge Finance Limited
Newedge Finance Limited - We are a Fin-tech organisation that renders financial services majorly in term of loan to the public. Some of our products are palmcredit, Newcredit, Easybuy etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Generalist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process payroll for employees in the organization
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system
- Work with company database programs to process payroll
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Attendance management
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Proven experience as a payroll specialist for 3 to 4 years
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
- BSc/BA in accounting/business or similar relevant field
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have CIPM or any relevant certification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Human Resource Generalist" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Graduate Human Resources Officer Recruitment at a reputable company
- Employment Opportunities at WeCred Technologies
- HR Manager Job at Recore Limited
- HR Executive Job at BeaconGate Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at BeaconGate Limited
- HR Assistant / Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- HR Analyst Job at Primera Africa Finance Group
- HR & Admin Officer Job at Rehabilitation
- Plant HR Manager Job at Associates Consulting Limited
- International Student Recruitment Officer / Sales Officer Job at HRbreakoutRoom