Human Resource Manager Job at Fohon International Nigeria Limited
Fohon International Nigeria Limited - Our company has been privileged to partner with several companies to provide engineering design services for Federal Projects. Each project is tailored to the vision of the client, with our team providing a core selection of engineering design services to help achieve that vision.
We can help you walk through the entirety of the process from evaluating utilities with energy impacts and operating costs to providing construction documents with our “in-house” team. Each project is tailored to the vision of the client, with our team providing a core selection of engineering design services to help achieve that vision. We can help you walk through the entirety of the process from evaluating utilities with energy impacts and operating costs to providing construction documents with our “in-house” HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural and Process engineering disciplines
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Human resources managers supervise a company or organization's hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff.
- They help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, build strategic talent resources plans.
- We are looking for an HR Manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 3-10 years of work experience.
- Experience in human resources or related fields.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
N200,000 - N250,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resource Assistant
- Human Resource Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Job Vacancies at Catholic relief services
- Latest Vacancies at FHON Consulting
- Recent Job Vacancies at Talenture Group
- HR Officer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Intern Recruitment at HRBP Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Banyan Global
- Human Resource Manager Job at Fountline Telecommunications