Human Resource Manager Job at McRomed Consulting
McRomed Consulting - Our client, a foremost Real Estate development company with presence in multiples States in Nigeria with a vision to expand into Africa, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant and newly created role below within her business:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job ref.: HRM 06
Job Location: Nigeria
- The HRM is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programs and Identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related Courses.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in HR
- Must be professionally certified with a valid operating license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com quoting the relevant reference number on their email.
- HR Intern Recruitment at Romanspage Global
- Human Resources Group Head Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Proten International
- Human Resources Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- HR Business Partner Job at Ralds & Agate
- Human Resources Manager Job at Mercy Corps
- Human Resources and Training Officer Job at Emplug
- HR Operations Assistant Job at Weco Systems International Ltd
- Recruitment Manager Job at Teju Industries Limited
- Human Resources & Administrative Manager Recruitment at Kimberly Ryan Limited