Human Resource Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
Inguest Global Partners Limited - We lead a Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Ensure that an equitable, robust and competitive reward system that can attract the best hands into the Bank is put in place hence supporting performance and improvement through the workforce.
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the field.
- Develop a range of metrics to strategically inform and measure compensation efforts.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day activities and strategic support of employee relations programme for the Bank
- Offers help and guidance to anyone affected by personal, domestic or work-related problems by gathering information about the issue.
- Support the team in ensuring that an equitable, robust and competitive reward systems that can attract the best hands into the Bank is put in place hence supporting performance and improvement through the workforce.
- Ensure that an equitable, robust and competitive reward systems that can attract the best hands into the Bank is put in place hence supporting performance and improvement through the workforce.
- Support the HRIS system and the provision of HR data to support Business Partners, reward and benefits strategies and Bank's objectives.
- Support with design of compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of working experience preferably in an organization within the same industry is an added advantage.
- First Degree in Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field. Master's degree is an added advantage.
- Attention to details, Resilience, Adaptability, Achievement Orientation, Team Work, Oral Communication, Interpersonal Relationship, Professionalism, Creativity, Innovation, Conflict Resolution.
- Must have an appropriate people management qualification such as CIPD, CIPM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with "Human Resource Officer" as the subject of the email.
- HR Officer Job at Imperial Phoenix
- HR Assistant Job at ICAP Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gokada
- Current Vacancies at Dangote Group
- Human Resource Officer Job at Apline Group
- Human Resource Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at International Medical Corps IMC
- Sales / Recruitment Consultant Job at SPARKLINKS GROUP NIGERIA LIMITED
- Henkel Recruitment for Human Resources Specialist
- Job Openings at Family Homes Funds