Human Resources & Admin Manager Job at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources & Admin Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Zip/Postal Code: 000
- The Ideal HR Generalist will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities of the organization by providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Coordinate with Finance Department in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the organization.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in any Business-related discipline.
- First Degree in relevant field. A Second Degree would be an advantage
- Professional certification CIPM, CIPD
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws, Recruitment Process, Strong business orientation that sees the potential value in managing people right, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management.
- Strong Commercial Leadership Skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
- Must be eloquent.
- Human Resources Manager Job at HT Limited
- HR Officer Job at Cheki Nigeria Limited
- Recruitment Manager Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment for Human Resources & Facility Manager
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Manager Job at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Administrative Manager/Human Resources Job at a reputable company
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- HR & Recruitment Admin Recruitment at Seedstars