HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Juuzie Signature Limited is a Business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke services to her clients based on identified needs.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our client challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery.
- Formulation of Administration and Personnel policies within the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage budget relating to HR/Admin (recruitment, rewards, purchases and welfare initiatives)
- Establish resource planning process and implement into the business planning cycles
- Design and implement competitive employee compensation and benefits programs
- Establish a “talent pipeline” capable of quick response and implement best practice recruitment process for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to HR and Administration.
- Identify, initiate, develop and implement HR improvement projects, processes and procedures
- Supervision of benefits and allowances; leave, pension, medical, payroll and other staff allowances.
- Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive functional and business performance improvements related to human resources investments
- Provide employee development expertise and support systems to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure effective administration of merit-driven performance appraisal systems for the company.
- Make recommendations to the Managing Director on issues relating to appointment, promotions, transfer, career development and succession plans for all staff
- Plan, develop and implement strategy of HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, training and development, succession planning.
- Monitor measures and report on HR issues, achievements, opportunities and development plans within agreed formats and timescales.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives.
- Initiates the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Coordinating and managing the activities of the Administrative Department.
- Provide oversight function for the development of strategies for long range workforce planning and talent acquisition: including forecasting, staffing review, sourcing, recruitment, and resources redeployment to meet ongoing and evolving organizational needs.
- Provide oversight function of the company’s payroll management and timely and accurate processing and reporting requirements.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- A first degree in Human Resources, Sociology or any social sciences courses.
- M.Sc. in Human Resources would be an advantage
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 cognate years of experience in Human Resources Management.
- Candidate should have hands on expertise in process management, line management, HR reviews and assessment, Recruitment drive, Monitoring employee progress, reward/discipline approach to management, and most especially, the experience in using HR technology management tools
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of human resources, including (but not limited to) employment and labor law, human resource best practices, worker’s compensation, HR policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of ATS Software.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Ability to influence professionals of Management Team
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional and approachable
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Retail Showroom Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria, South Region
- Retail Showroom Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria
- Human Resources Officer Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- Manager Job at XanderJane Boutique
- Facility Manager Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Divergent Enterprise Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- Regional Admin / Facilities Manager Job at A leading Conglomerate
- Human Resources Manager Job at A leading Conglomerate
- Managing Director Job at A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company