Human Resources Manager Job at Golborn Nigeria
Golborn - Established in 2016, has rapidly risen to become a leading full-spectrum technological services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in information technology, public relations and business development. Golborn operates several offices in Abuja, Lagos, Owerri and London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
The Human Resources Manager would be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide management direction and counselling. Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, three or more years experience and/or training in Human Resources Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interprete complex information
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.). Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- N150, 000.00 to N250, 000.00 /month.
- Project Team Analyst
- Project Management Trainee Recruitment at Brookstone Property Limited
- HR Advisor Job at Genesis Group
- HR Specialist Job at Imperial Phoenix
- HR Officer Job at Genesis Group
- HR Manager Job at Imperial Phoenix
- HR Analyst Job at Imperial Phoenix
- Technical Manager Job at Pathfinder International
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Operations Officer Job at Palladium Group