Human Resources Officer Job at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Coordinate the production of training materials for in- house courses in collaboration with training facilitators
- Manage training delivery and conducts post- training assessments, providing recommendations for improvement
- Collate information on recommendations in all performance appraisals and report to HR Manager
- Drive the development of knowledge management systems
- Liaise with HR Manager and line Managers to obtain manning requirements
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates through various external sourcing methods
- Assist in evaluating and defining job positions by performing comprehensive job analysis
- Conduct and monitor the induction and orientation of new employees
- Manage probationary period and confirmation of new hires
- Conduct workforce profiling based on grades, age, experience, level of education etc.
- Direct the conduct of reference and background checks for new employees
- Prepare and communicate procedures for administration of staff benefits and welfare schemes such as leave, pension, health benefits etc. to ensure common understanding by all employees
- Liaise with external bodies/ service providers e.g. HMOs
- Facilitate prompt resolution of grievance cases among employees
- Coordinate the investigation of disciplinary issues and violations by company policies
- Manage and maintain staff files and other employee information
- Maintain an up- to- date human resource information database and ensures availability of required reports to facilitate decision- making
- Assist in conduction of training on compensation, payroll, employee relations and welfare to ensure understanding by all staff
- Respond to employee queries/ enquiries on welfare/ benefits
- Prepare and submits reports on all HR operations activities to the HR Manager
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or Law discipline is required.
- Professional certification in Human resources from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) USA, Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience in a HR role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail
- Human Resource Manager Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment for Human Resources & Facility Manager
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Manager Job at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Administrative Manager/Human Resources Job at a reputable company
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- HR & Recruitment Admin Recruitment at Seedstars
- HR Support Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Recruitment Specialist Job at Solution Finders Limited
- HR Officer Job at Solution Finders Limited