Human Resources Officer Job at owotecsho enterprise
Owotecsho Enterprise - Our company is a business development consulting firm that provide customized solution for the formulation. We assist clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organization, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- A competent Human Resources Officer is urgently needed to be responsible for reporting to the human resources manager and working alongside an existing human resources officer
- The candidate will supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll, orienting new employees, administering employee benefit programs.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Lead and manage various Human Resources projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with Human
- Resources objectives.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Officer or similar role
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and interviewing skills
- Great attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resources Development/Management, Economics, Sociology, Behavioral Science or other related field
- 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This ad is strictly for Lagos residents only.
- Truck Acquisition Officer Job at Connect Rail Services Limited
- HR Officer
- Senior Human Resources and Administration Officer at Safco Mega Solutions
- HR / Admin Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Recruitment/ Vetting Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at CWAY Group
- Graduate Job openings at HOR Logistics
- Surveyor Job in a Real Estate management company
- Human Resource Manager Job in a Real Estate management company