HVAC Engineer Job at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HVAC Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Full Time
- The preferred candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of Chillers, Dampers, Package Units, Split Units, Centralized Air Handling Units, and Air Filtration Systems
- Candidates must possess a BSc Degree / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with excellent planning and analytical skills, strong work experience in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning) in-depth knowledge of the general configuration, installation, servicing and repairs of all precision type air conditioning systems, repair maintenance and installation of all industrial refrigerating systems.
- 2 years of work experience.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Core Engineer Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at R28 Limited
- Project Implementation Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Junior Engineer (Civil Works) Recruitment
- Data Center Structural / Civil Engineer Recruitment at Philips Outsourcing
- Network Support Engineer Recruitment at Jetlink Limited
- Electrical Technician Recruitment at Caraway Foods International Nigeria Limited
- Fork Lift Operator Job at HRLeverage
- Job Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Engineering Store Clerk Recruitment at International Breweries PIc