HVAC Sales Manager Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HVAC Sales Manager- Commercial
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Manages account assignments to the Systems and Equipment sales team to ensure secured sales performance to plan.
- Responsible for top-line growth of revenue as well as meeting growth objectives around gross margin. Also responsible for meeting plan objectives regarding trade working capital (TWC).
- Provides accurate and timely forecasting of sales and the corresponding allocation of sales support resources
- Practices performance management by setting clear goals, investing personal time in employee development, actively coaching (i.e. monthly one on ones, account reviews, opportunity reviews and regular observed coaching calls) and performing on-time performance reviews. Ensures adherence to Company policies, procedures, and strategic initiatives regarding human resource management.
- Increases market penetration in local Systems business by securing new customers and expanding the scope of the existing customer base with owner, architectural engineer and mechanical consultants and contractor accounts. Manages qualifications and assessing potential customers and opportunities. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans with all key and target accounts. Ensures the development of new business and demonstrates an understanding of the various channels in the market and how they inter-relate with the Branch business.
- Facilitates training and ensures support resources are in place to develop salespersons capable of selling the full scope of bundled offerings available.
- Analyzes the market and current business performance. Develops strategies for the local sales team consistent with Building Efficiency mission and objectives. Understands the business environment of branch markets including competition, purchasing and business trends. Accountable for integration of construction sales team activity within assigned staffing geography.
- Partners with other branch leaders to maximize local territory account management consistent with BE strategic direction.
- Builds and fosters a team environment within and across branches. Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Evaluates Johnson Controls’ local performance in customer satisfaction and provides leadership for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues.
- Participates as the management team representative on strategically important key accounts. Establishes and maintains personal long-term customer relationships with strategically important accounts to influence opportunities.
- Owns and manages the sales staffing plan for the assigned local geography. Working with the Regional HR and Talent Acquisition team to recruit, hire, and retain Systems and Equipment sales and sales support staff to plan.
- Administers the Construction Lead Management system.
- Responsible for the goal achievement, coordination of account activities, development of market and opportunity strategies to maximize system and equipment sales in branch territories with equipment agents.
- Ensures compliance with state, local and Federal legal requirements and operates the local office with the highest business ethics.
- Participates in local industry and community activities including trade shows, college recruiting, community and professional organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive sales and/or operational experience in building systems, products and services.
- Three years of experience in a lead or supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity or development of others.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Telesales Trainee Program Recruitment at Rickamore Consulting
- Business Development Manager Job at GreenPower Overseas
- Business Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representative / Executive
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at PWAN GROUP LTD
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Maryjane KD Enterprise (Saro Life Care)
- Sales Officer / Retail Kiosk Officer Job at MacTay Consulting limited
- Sales Development Manager Job at Fine Hygienic Holding