ICT Manager Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a conglomerate that participates in many areas of the economy; technical products and leasing services, almarine, properties, shipping services, construction, and exports and processing. With several decades of operations in the Nigerian economy, the company is positioned as the leader in all its areas of operations.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage the planning, implementation, training and testing of new corporate software and upgrades and enhancements to existing software. You will perform system administrative duties associated with corporate software and hardware, including configuration and maintenance of servers and databases.
- Manage the installation and upgrade of third party and corporate software systems.
- Manage and administer the company’s website.
- Liaise with software suppliers regarding optimal operation, maintenance and configuration of corporate software systems.
- Monitor and maintain user access and security to assigned business systems.
- Develop and maintain user documentation and manuals where required and deliver trainings in corporate software systems
- Document and update all problem solving techniques in the central IT
- Develop and maintain test plans for business system upgrades and new implementations.
- Ensure continuously available, high performing, cost efficient and up to date corporate software systems.
- Exercise proper change management processes when making changes to business systems as per IT Department protocol.
- Documentation Database for use in Disaster Recovery and/or by other IT staff in the resolution of problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years of post-graduation experience in a similar or related role in any reputable organisation.
Knowledge & Skills:
- An expert in Dynamics Nav 365 Business Central (Essential) with:
- The ability to satisfactorily manage the modules – Financial, Purchase, Inventory, Quote, Sales, Consolidation, Budget, Service, Job cards, Work in progress etc.
- The ability to successfully deploy or install the software.
- The ability to develop accurate reports.
- The ability to correctly amend set ups.
- The overall ability to successfully manage the package without supervision.
- Experience in E-marketing, G-Suite, Accounting (for report development) and Network.
- The ability to manage staff and administrative responsibilities.
- Possess relevant IT professional qualifications in Programming, General Networking and Database management.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Possess good commercial skills, customer focus and mind-set.
- Have an understanding of HSE issues and commitment to HSE excellence.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Terminal Services
- IIS and ASP.NET
- Microsoft SharePoint product family
- Software development programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Fraud Prevention Officer Job at Moniepoint
- AI Engineer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- ICT Officer Job at Extramileage Consults Limited
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- IT Assistant Job at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Sage Scholars Academy
- IT Assistant Manager Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego