Information Technology Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading organization in the Maritime sector in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
- To provide IT Support to Staff and also assist the IT Administrator in the management of the IT infrastructures of the organization and the following;
- Provides professional IT services that meet the operational requirement of the organization
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining Computer Systems and Networks and their security
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing IT support services across the company (offline / online)
- Setting up accounts for new users and management of users` accounts
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Routine Data Back-up, Recovery, and Synchronization
- Delivering periodic IT awareness sessions to IT users
- Provides support and expert advice in the IT purchases to ensure that the deployed solutions meet up with users’ needs
- Provides support in the Monthly Bill processing including Data Aggregation/Reconciliation
- Monthly submission of IT report to the Head IT Department
- Test, evaluate and advise on new technologies
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Head IT Department or by the Management.
- BSC / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or any IT-related courses from a reputable University / Polytechnic with minimum 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in an Information Technology role.
- Hands-on experience with Networking Devices and Server Operating Systems. E.g. Network
- Switches, Wireless Routers, and Access Points Crimping and laying of Network Cables, Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, CentOS Linux, SUSE Linux, IP-PBX System, etc.
- Database Administration - e.g. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 upward, Oracle Database, SAP Hana Database etc.
- System Maintenance - Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and repairing computer systems.
- Cyber security - Hands-on experience with Enterprise Anti-Virus Systems and IT Security Appliances and Applications. E.g. Sophos Central, Kaspersky, Fortinet, Cyberoam, Juniper, etc.
- Documentation and Reporting – Must be able to keep records of IT Configurations, events, activities, and incidents and must be able to write good / detailed reports
- IT Network Management and connectivity
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- ICT Officer Job at Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Technical Recruiter Job at AppZone Limited
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Mobile Application Developer Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- IT Compliance Officer Job at Interswitch Nigeria
- IT Support Officer Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- 2D Animator
- Career Opportunities at Flutterwave