Inlaks Nigeria Graduate Development Program 2018
Inlaks, established in 1982 as a member of the international and renowned Inlaks Group comprising of First Aluminium, AOS Orwell and Global Solutions. Inlaks is the foremost ICT and infrastructure solution provider in Nigeria and the West African region.
We specialize in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT/infrastructure solutions that satisfy the evolving needs of the Financial, Industrial, Distribution, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas and Utilities sectors of the economy.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 Graduate Development Program
- We are looking for young and vibrant talent, who are Digital & Technology savvy.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a challenging yet dynamic environment with a diverse team of professionals who are delivering customized and optimized Financial Business solutions to our clients.
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following Disciplines:
- Not above the age of 26 years old by 31st December, 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC Program
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
- Pure and Applied Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)
- Juan Industries Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018
- Graduate Trainee
- Sales, Marketing & Veterinary field Officers
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018
- Access Bank Plc Dubai Career Fair 2018
- Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2019
- Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Agricultural Training Programme 2018
- Plant Technician Internship Program (Full Time) at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Plant Technician Internship Program at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship