Internal Auditor Job at FoliXx Hospitality
FoliXx Hospitality is an organization whose grand purpose is to achieve global relevance among leaders in the hospitality guild, by unparalleled culture and service. We are a resolute people, committed to continuous excellent service delivery, our value systems are built upon: integrity, excellence, attitude, competence, and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity. Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Participate in investigations, inspections, and stock count functions. Overview of weekly budget, reconciliation, and valuation retirement of purchases (vendor supplies, open market purchase).
- Responsible for all pre - and post - payment audit in all areas. Performs continuous accuracy checks on departmental process flow and documentation.
- Implement audit strategies/programmes for preventing and detecting fraud/wastage (Wastage management audit).
- Verifies assets and liability by comparing items to documentation.
- Identify loopholes, correct/realign, and recommend a structured/cost-saving measures. Participates in market survey and cheaper ways of sourcing for key materials.
- Generation and submission of daily/weekly/monthly operational report.
- Perform financial audit and reporting.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
Requirements and Skills
- MBA, or B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance with ICAN ceritifcation
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor preferably in the Hospitality Industry (5 years minimum). Minimum of 3 years (leadership) experience in other fields is acceptable.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Sound independent judgement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Accountant Job at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- Accountant Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods
- Cashier Job at Sojourner Hotels
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Job Openings at Sales Force Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Taghini Foods
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Audit Officer Job at IFEX Express Limited
- Senior Accountant Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited