Internal Auditor Job at The Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
Grade Level: Manager
- Provide input into the annual audit planning process
- Execution of the annual audit plan as assigned by the Head, Internal Audit
- Perform performance evaluations and take responsibility for the development/ coaching of staff reporting to him/her
- Take responsibility for annual risk assessment planning for selected business processes for approval by the Head, Internal Audit
- Assist with performing 'on-the-job' quality assurance Client relationship management
- Perform ad-hoc management requests / projects
- Review of the appropriateness of IT controls on the Applications, Databases, Operating Systems and Network infrastructure.
- Drafting of audit programs
- Drafting, issuing and discussing management letters
- Provide input to performance evaluations and staff development
- Rating of audit observations and obtaining management comments on audit observations
- Prepare working papers for audits performed
- Draft audit reports and clear review notes
- Provide input into the department?s periodic reporting requirements
- Follow-up previous audit observations
- Any other job assigned in pursuit of the achievement of the department's objectives.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any numerate discipline (Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, etc.)
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years relevant work experience
- Relevant professional certifications from institutions such as Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Nigerian (ICAN), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and/or a Second Degree.
Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes):
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry and regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of Insurance products and services
- Knowledge of Insurance structure, policies and procedures
- Strong IT Audit and Risk Management Skills
- Internal Control and Compliance Monitoring Skills
- Quality Control / Assurance Skills
- Good Management / Supervisory Skills
- Excellent Report Writing Skills
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Able to work alone or in a team on a broad variety of tasks and prioritize effectively
- Good prioritization and organizational skills.
Annual Remuneration and Benefits
- N11,000,000 - N12,000,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Resume _ Internal Auditor as the subject of the mail.
- Accountant Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria
- Financial Administrative Assistant Job at Kwik Delivery
- Financial Advisors Job at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Investment Executive Job at Oxford Partners Heritage Ltd
- Auditor Job at Dream Print Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Finance Manager Job at Regenesys Business School
- Account Executive Intern (Undergraduate Student) Job at Microsoft Corporation
- Financial Advisor Job at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Admin / Accounts Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults