Internal Control Manager Job at Society for family health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Control Manager
Job ID: sfh-60169
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Review grant financial documents regularly to ensure compliance with donor rules and regulations and organisational policies.
- Maintain a matrix of internal and external audit management actions and timely closeout of audit issues.
- Monitor and reconcile account payables and receivables, including staff advance ageing analysis following organisational policies.
- Review bank reconciliation and ensure month-end closing procedures are met within the stipulated time.
- Ensure financial capacity building of sub-recipient and community-based organisation for effective grant management.
- Review monthly payroll to ensure accuracy of the payment schedule.
- Provide support to the team during internal and external grant review.
- Carry out field comprehensive supportive supervision to the state of grant implementation at regular intervals. Etc.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s level degree in Accounting or its equivalent. Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must Possess a minimum of seven (7) years experience in financial management.
- Being a registered member of a professional accounting body (ACA or ACCA) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately.
- Grant Financial Management skill.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Hands-on experience using an ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recuitment for a Vice President, Real Estate Finance
- Graduate Job Vacancies at ReelFruit Nigeria
- Operations Manager (Office 3650) Job at Tek Experts
- Technical Support Engineer at Tek Experts
- Controls and Instrumentation Engineer Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Vacancies in an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Senior Accountant Job at The Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Executive Confidential Secretary
- Executive Assistant at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited