Internal Security Officer
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Security Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in being responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in the enforce of staff discipline, rules and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Assist to secure premises by partaking regularly in patrol/in store walks as per bit postings/roaster and monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor/suppliers and other points of exit/entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods/stock from back store to in store
- Accountable to help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Assist to prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensuring all systems, process & checks are followed by staffs and suppliers.
- Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
Controlling & minimizing shrinkage:
- Checking stocks of the vital & costly items every day.
- Checking movement of stocks and humans in the store including shop lifters.
- Constant Observation on the stocks kept on the shelves.
- Handling incidents & discrepancies.
- Actively involved in stock take process.
- Constant watch on collections at cash point.
- Observing movement of cash transfer to strong room.
Monitoring of Security staffs, Contract staffs:
- Checking on the reporting time & attendance.
- Monitoring of their performance.
- Giving on the job training & tips.
- Cross checking their movements
- Ensuring that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clearing of traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Assist in monitoring the performance of all security gadgets – camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
- Assistant Chief Security Officer Job at Spanish Villa Hotel
- Security Supervisor Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Security Guard Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Security Operative Job at Prosecsafe Solution Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer Job at ShepherdHill Security
- Chief Security Officer Job at The Spanish Villa Hotel
- Security Guard Job at The Spanish Villa Hotel
- Security Manager Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Security Manager Job at Denny Martins Security & Safety Nigeria Limited
- Security Supervisor Job at JEF Security Services Limited